About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Sunday 8 December 2013

MOTD (Make-up Of The Day) December 8th

SLIGHTLY OBSESSED WITH ORANGE, RED AN COPPER TONES ;) 

There only one difference to the base (foundation) I chose Hone Rose Magically Cool Powder as a highlighter, otherwise the same products - Face Base Visage, Studio Sculpt NW20, Studio Finnish NW20, Mineralised loose powder Medium, Margin - blusher, Matte Bronze - contour.

Eyes:
Base: Camel Coat Paintpot
Outer Crease: Corduroy and Embark
Lid: Coper Sparkle loose pigment
Eyeliner: Blacktrack fluidline
Mascara: In extreme dimension
Lips: Cremesheen Supreme in Sheer Mandarin





HAPPY SUNDAY

XOXO SOPHIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment