About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Saturday 7 December 2013

MAKE-UP OF THE DAY December 6th

VIVA GLAM FRIDAYS AT MAC

Every Friday me and my colleagues rock a Viva Glam lipstick to boost the sales for one of the best causes out there - to support the MAC AIDS Fund that helps millions of people suffering from AIDS/HIV around the world. One Viva Glam lipstick can truly save lives. As all of the proceeds go towards the MAC AIDS Fund. For example when you buy one Viva Glam Lipstick the 15 pounds you spend on it is enough to save lives of 2 newborn babies that are diagnosed with HIV. As we know HIV virus attacks the immune system so when a baby is born with HIV they are more likely to conduct any kind of virus (may it be as simple as flu) and die because their immune system is not strong enough to defend itself against the virus. The price of one lipstick is enough to buy medicine that will help boost the immune system of two newborns therefore their chance to live is rapidly higher. 


The look of the day was a natural eye and Viva Glam lip 

I used my beloved Studio Sculpt NW20 as my foundation, topped with Mineralise loose powder in Medium 
Highlighter: mineralised eyeshadow Dare to Bare
Contour: Bronzing powder in Matte Bronze
Blusher: Margin 
Eyes: 
Base: Paintpot - Painterly
Crease: Wedge, I applied it underneath the eye as well. 
Lashes: False Lash Mascara and I curled my lashed with a lash curler after applying the mascara and letting it dry - this way they stay curly all day ;) 

Lips: Viva Glam 3 with currant as a lip liner all over. I applied the lipstick first and I used the liner to sharpen the edges and make it even. 


No comments:

Post a Comment