About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Thursday 5 December 2013

MAKE-UP LOOK DECEMBER 1st

SOMETHING MORE ADVANCED 

I got so used to doing makeup everyday that even when I'm not working I feel like I wanna practice or just be creative. 

The first 3 pics are the day before I wore the make-up at work and theres a slight change in the glitter I chose to wear for work the following day. 

All the products are MAC, if they aren't I will write the name of the brand. 
Strobe cream as a moisturiser
Primer: Face Base Visage
Foundation: Studio Sculpt NW20 - my new favourite foundation. 
Powder: Mineralize Foundation loose in Medium - buffed in all over Highlighter: mineralised eyeshadow Dare to Bare (sounds like an odd choice but it looks incredible on pictures - very Kim K. 
Contour: Bronzing Powder Matte Bronze
Blusher: Margin
Eyebrows - the usual Dark Deep Brunette pencil
Eyes: 
Paintpot Camel Coat as base
outter crease Cork (brown), Smut (matte dark cool green)
rest of the lid Nocturnals Christmas pigment collection - the green-gold pigment Vintage Gold I guess. The rest of the pictures is on the day I wore it to work, and I replaced the new pigments with permanent loose pigment called Old Gold 
Browbone - Shroom - shimmery light creamy colour
Waterline - Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Undercurrent 
Under eyes: Cork
Lips - on the first 3 pictures just a gloss, the rest is bit more advanced
Lipsticks: Diva 3/4 of the lips and Lady Danger - in the middle of the bottom lip
Lip pencil: Currant - I love Hombre Lips ;) 








XOXO SOPHIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment