About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Saturday 14 December 2013

MOTD December 14th

A bit of Raizin on the eyes

I've seen some of the MAC girls I work with using a blusher called Raizin on the eyes and I had to get it… Loving it so much.

I put a bit of fake tan on last nite, but I'm out of practice so thanks God no one is going to see my back ;) 

Our annual Xmas party is tomorrow so I wanted to pimp myself up ;) 
There will be more pics I promise.

I used Natural Radiance as a primer (first time so I'm gonna test it out and see how it works with my skin)
I used my old foundation that I used to wear a lot before starting with MAC it's Revlon photo ready in number 5. I love this foundation.
I prepped the eyes with a bit of Paintpot in Painterly. Applied Raizin on the outer corner and used a bit of Embark (eyeshadow) to deepen it at the crease. Then I applied a pressed pigment in Day Gleam on the lid and ta daaa it was done. I used In Extreme Dimension mascara and when it dried I curled my lashes with eyelash curler. 

Contoured with Bronzer - Matte Bronze and uses Raizin and Margin as blushers (in the order I named them). Highlighter Mineralize eyeshadow in Dare to bare. 

Hope you like it. 








XOXO SOPHIA 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sophia,

    I’d like to invite you to the Fab Woman Virtual Christmas party to celebrate us, women, creativity and to show the world that all woman is a fab woman. Being an online party all you need to do is to turn on your computer, get comfy with a drink, click on my blog anytime between 19-26th December 2013 and via the party-post imagine together the best celebration ever! Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Anami, xx

    www.anamiblog.com

    ReplyDelete