About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Thursday 5 December 2013

MAKE-UP LOOK OF THE DAY DECEMBER 4TH

The Easiest black glittery smokey eye - really 5 minutes tops 

I realised I should start writing about brushes I use too. I love my 217, 239, 224 and 219 from MAC but the loves of my life are Real Technique brushes developed by the lovely Samantha Chapman - you might know her and her sister Nicky from their youtube videos as Pixiwoo make-up tutorials. I've learned so much from them. I have the face set from them (see the blogpost about it London Essentials blogpostand I love them. They are available in Boots Real Techniques at Boots

Ok back to the look.

The same as always
Strobe cream, Face base Visage,
Foundation: Studio Sculpt NW20 (my newest favourite) 
Powder: Mineralize loose foundation in Medium
Blusher: Margin
Brows: Dark Deep Brunette

Eyes: 

I used my 219 pencil brush to create a horizontal V shape with Carbon eyeshadow in both the outer and inner corners of my eyes and left the middle without any eyeshadow. I used a pressed pigment in Jet Couture in the space I left clean of any eyeshadow - I used my finger to blend the pigment and the eyeshadow. I used 217 to apply a bit of dark brown (Embark) in on the crease to soften the black. 

White pencil in the waterline and mascara only on the top lashes.

That's it really. 5 minutes






XOXO SOPHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment