About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Saturday 7 December 2013

MAKE-UP OF THE DAY December 7th

Red lip and pressed pigment

The same base as yesterday:

I used my beloved Studio Sculpt NW20 as my foundation, topped with Mineralise loose powder in Medium 
Highlighter: mineralised eyeshadow Dare to Bare
Contour: Bronzing powder in Matte Bronze
Blusher: Margin 
Eyes: 
Crease: inner and outer corner Embark and a little bit of Red Brick, and pressed pigment in Day Gleam in the middle. The same underneath the eye. 
Lashes: False Lash Mascara and I curled my lashed with a lash curler after applying the mascara and letting it dry - this way they stay curly all day ;) 
Lips: lipstick Just Bitten from the Indulge collection, and Cherry pencil 


I'm off to work now. If you're in London come and see me at MAC Cosmetics in Westfield, Shepherds Bush. 

Hope you have a great day. 








XOXO SOPHIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment