About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Tuesday 18 September 2012

PHOTO SHOOT




Mile damy, Dear Ladies, 

Nedavno sme s mojou kamaratkou, vybornou fotografkou, Wiki Bekeovou  http://www.facebook.com/photo.wb rozpravali a zbierali napady na fotenie, ktore sme aj uskutocnili. Chcela som sa s vami podelit s vysledkom. Obe sme s fotkami nanajvys spokojne. Mali sme skvele modelky a celkovy napad sa nam podarilo zrealizovat, myslim, ze uspesne. 

Recently I was having a chat and a kind of a brainstorming session with my good friend a very talented photographer Wiki Bekeova http://www.facebook.com/photo.wb,  and we came up with an idea for a photo shoot that we managed to bring to live a couple of days ago. We both are super excited about the result. We had very good models and the whole thing turned out pretty great!




Make-up bol neskutocne jednoduchy no so skvelym vysledkom! Rada licim mlade modelky, je to hracka, pretoze ich plet je taka stavnata a svieza! 
Tentokrat som zmiesala Bioderma Zinc krem, ktory je urceny pre suchu plet s kvapkou Revlon make-upu, aby som vytvorila leskly, stavnaty podklad - a naniesla som to stipplingovym stetcom. Na oci som pouzila dva tiene: oranzovy - do priehlbinky medzi pohyblivou a nepohyblivou castou viecka a perletovy staro-ruzovy na pohyblive viecko. Dalej som pouzila bielu ceruzku do vnutornenej linie oka a maskaru. Na lica som bruskami prstov vklepala ruz od M.A.C. Ravishing. Na pery som pouzila len balsam na pery Blistex. 

The make-up was really simple. I love doing make-up on young models, I think every make-up artist enjoys working with fresh young skin ;) For foundation I chose to mix Bioderma Zinc moisturizer - it's for dehydrated skin - therefore it gives a dewy look to the skin - with a drop of Revlon PhotoReady foundation. I applied this mixture to the face with a stippling brush. For eyes I used only 2 eyeshadows an orange one and a pearly light pink. Then I used a white eye pencil in the waterline and a mascara. For blusher I chose to use a lipstick (MAC Ravishing) and I applied it with my fingertips. For lips I used a lip-balm (Blistex). 



Dufam, ze sa vam fotky pacia. Viac ich najdete na http://www.facebook.com/Sophia.Brad.MakeUp

I hope you like the photos. You can see more of them here: http://www.facebook.com/Sophia.Brad.MakeUp


XOXO SOPHIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment