About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Thursday 27 March 2014

WEEKEND PARTY MAKE-UP

" I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND TO BEGIN "

Hi Ladies,
It doesn't happen often in retail world that we get a weekend off. But this weekend is my weekend off and then (Oh how lucky I feel ... I'm off for holidays, visiting my family and friends back home in Slovakia) 
Enough about me though....
Are you planning going out this weekend and are stuck for ideas for make-up???
There's a make-up look I wore a few days back. Hope you like it. 

PRODUCTS I'VE USED:
Moisturiser: Mineralize moisturiser 
Primer: MAC Natural Radiance in Radiant Pink
Base: Mineralize liquid foundation in NC20
Powder: Mineralize loose powder in Medium
Contour: Matte Bronze bronzing powder
Highlighter: Lily White loose pigment from Fantasy of Flowers collection (available in stores now) 
Eyes:
Base: Painterly Paintpot
lid: Extreme dimension limited edition Silver Dawn eyeshadow in inner and outer corner. Or any kind of shimmery grey-black eyeshadow that you have would do. 
Center of the eyelid: Vanilla loose pigment (I love this little baby), also used as a brow highlight
Pencil: in the waterline Definely black Pro-longwear pencil
Lips: Fashion Whim Creamsheen glass. 





XOXO SOPHIA 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on Exam/ tips. The post is really helpful.
    CSUF PORTAL LOGIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff buddy.
    Great post, I have read this post here I got very useful information. This is a very useful article
    superfast video downloder

    ReplyDelete