About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Sunday 2 March 2014

MOTD February 28th inspiration for the weekend

Hi guys,

Sorry for being quiet for a bit. I was busy with my modelling work as I've walked the British Plus Size Fashion weekend in London this February. I'm putting in a link to my model page and a couple of pics from the event just for you. xxx

I created a fairly simple look with loads of blending for you. I hope you like it.


Products used (all MAC Cosmetics) :
Primer: Natural Radiance
Foundation: Prep&Prime BB Cream in Light Plus
Mineralize loose powder in Medium
Contour: Matte Bronze 
Blush: Fairly Precious, Extra Dimension Skinfinish
Highlight: Cream Colour Base in Pearl 
Eyebrows: Eyebrow pencil in Deep Dark Brunette
Eyes: Painterly (paintpot)
Crease: Prolong wear eyeshadow in Uninterrupted, Embark, Red brick
Lid: Loose pigment in Tan, 
Under eyes: Embark and Uninterrupted
Waterline: Teddy eye kohl and Black Swan pearglide eye pencil
Liner: Blacktrack fluidline
Lips: Viva Glam 2 with Plum lip liner and a bit of clear gloss in the middle
Lashes: 36 











XOXO SOPHIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment