About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Monday 10 March 2014

A FANTASY OF FLOWERS NEW MAC COSMETICS SPRING'14 COLLECTION

My dear Ladies,

Spring is here.... at least it feels like it in London. MAC Cosmetics has launched a new collection among other few bits and pieces last Thursday. The collection is called A Fantasy of Flowers. Bursting with colours like green, pink, violet, soft yellow - all the colours of spring. It features pigments, blushers, lipsticks, mineralised skin finish shimmers all beautiful and soft. 
There are two main looks featured in this collection and it's green and pink. I've created my own twist in both. Our team at White City in London have had the most fun launching this collection as we all got to wear a splash of colour on the saturday after the launch. Please see the looks below.


GREEN LOOK

Products used:
Primer: Natural Radiance - Pink
Foundations: Prep&Prime BB Cream in Light Plus
Concealer: Pro-long wear NW20
Powder: Mineralize loose foundation in Medium
Contour: Matte Bronze bronzer
Blusher: Mineralize Blush - Azalea in the Afternoon
Highlight: loose pigment in Lily-White
Eyes: Base: Painterly
Eyelid: inner and outer corner Humid with Freshly Minted (discontinued, sorry guys); centre and brow highlight - Lily-White loose pigment; crease: Wedge; 
Mascara: In Extreme Dimension
Eyebrows: Stud eyebrow pencil 
Lips: Heavenly Hybrid - blotted away so it looks like a stain
I love my dewy skin ;)))


green look - no filter 

green look with a filter




PINK LOOK 

Products used:
Primer: Natural Radiance - Pink
Foundations: Mineralize liquid foundation in NC15
Concealer: Pro-long wear NW20
Powder: Mineralize loose foundation in Medium
Contour: Matte Bronze bronzer
Blusher: Mineralize Blush - Azalea in the Afternoon
Highlighter: Cream Colour Base in Luna
Eyes: Loose pigment in Pink Pearl with a bit of Coppering in the middle (excuse my puffy eyes you can't see it ;); brow highlight: Luna cream colour base if you're feeling adventurous you can use Currant lip pencil in your waterline or Bordeauxline eye pencil
Lips: Heavenly Hybrid blotted away


pink look - no filter 

Pink look with a filter

Me and my lovely Azryah (the Viva Glam ambassadors of the White City store in London)

playing around with my veil ;) 

A couple oflooks that go with this collection: 








XOXO SOPHIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment