About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Saturday 22 March 2014

MOTD March 21st - VIVAGLAM

Another Viva Glam Friday at MAC Cosmetics in White City - London

It started out as a simple look but I vamped it up a bit to look more like Rihanna. To read all about the amazing benefits of buying a VivaGlam Lipstick click here ... 

Products I've used:

Dermalogica Skin Smoother moisturiser
Primer: MAC Natural Radiance - Radiant Pink 
Foundation: Mineralize liquid foundation NC20 (my winter pale)
Concealer: Pro-long wear NW20 applied on my imperfections and under eyes (it was an early start, please excuse the puffy eyes ;) lol 
Powder: Mineralise loose foundation - Medium 
Contour: Matte Bronze bronzer
Cheeks: Fairly Precious Extra Dimension Skinfinish
Highlight: MAC Fantasy of Flowers collection Loose Pigment in Lilly White, top of the cheekbones, under brows, inner corner of the eye. 
Eyes: Painterly paintpot as base
Red brick crease of the eye and Coppering on the lid
Mascara: In Extreme dimension 

Later on I added eyeliner - Fluidline in Blacktrack
and the new Rihanna Viva Glam lipstick and lipgloss. Firstly I framed my lips with Beet lipliner and then applied lipstick all over my lips and finished of with lipgloss in the centre. 











This look is a similar look as I've used the same lipstick. 












XOXO SOPHIA 

1 comment:

  1. makeup artist singapore:- We provide Make-Up, Make-Over, Facial Treatment, Manicure & Pedicure, Eye Lash Extension Services and Personal Consultation and Personal Make-up Courses

    ReplyDelete