It started out as a simple look but I vamped it up a bit to look more like Rihanna. To read all about the amazing benefits of buying a VivaGlam Lipstick click here ...
Products I've used:
Dermalogica Skin Smoother moisturiser
Primer: MAC Natural Radiance - Radiant Pink
Foundation: Mineralize liquid foundation NC20 (my winter pale)
Concealer: Pro-long wear NW20 applied on my imperfections and under eyes (it was an early start, please excuse the puffy eyes ;) lol
Powder: Mineralise loose foundation - Medium
Contour: Matte Bronze bronzer
Cheeks: Fairly Precious Extra Dimension Skinfinish
Highlight: MAC Fantasy of Flowers collection Loose Pigment in Lilly White, top of the cheekbones, under brows, inner corner of the eye.
Eyes: Painterly paintpot as base
Red brick crease of the eye and Coppering on the lid
Mascara: In Extreme dimension
Later on I added eyeliner - Fluidline in Blacktrack
and the new Rihanna Viva Glam lipstick and lipgloss. Firstly I framed my lips with Beet lipliner and then applied lipstick all over my lips and finished of with lipgloss in the centre.
This look is a similar look as I've used the same lipstick.
XOXO SOPHIA




makeup artist singapore:- We provide Make-Up, Make-Over, Facial Treatment, Manicure & Pedicure, Eye Lash Extension Services and Personal Consultation and Personal Make-up Courses
ReplyDeleteNARS Foundation Price in Pakistan
ReplyDeleteA good foundation creates a smooth base for your makeup. NARS offers different foundation formulas with various coverage and finish options. If you are searching for the NARS foundation price in Pakistan, The Vault is a destination where beauty lovers can explore premium NARS products.
Security Companies in Edmonton
ReplyDeleteAmong Security Companies in Edmonton, G4U Security provides professional security services tailored to the unique needs of each client. Their experienced team helps reduce risks and improve overall safety for businesses and properties.