About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Saturday 12 January 2013

MY FIRST YOUTUBE MAKE-UP TUTORIAL, MOJ PRVY MAKE-UP TUTORIAL NA YOUTUBE

Mile damy, Dear Ladies,

S radostou vam oznamujem, ze sa mi podarilo natocit video, ktore som dala na youtube. V nom sa mozte pozriet ako sa robi dymovy ocny make-up s pouzitim kovovo hnedych ocnych tienov. Zatial je len po anglicky, ale chystam sa nahrat  aj videa po slovensky. Dufam, ze sa vam video paci, a ze vas aj inspiruje v niecom. 

I'm thrilled to announce that I finally made my first video tutorial on youtube. You can see how I created as metallic-brown smokey eye. I hope you like it. I will soon post more videos for you ladies. 


Produkty, ktore som vo videu pouzila su nasledovne 
Products used in the video:


Moisturiser (podkladovy krem) - Bioderma Sebium Hydra
Primer - Lancome La Base Pro
Foundation (podkladovy make-up) - Revlon Photo ready (005 Natural Beige)
Eye primer (ocny primer) - Urban Decay in Eden
Eyeshadows (ocne tiene) - M.A.C. - Mulch, Satin Taupe and Retro Spec
Black kohl eye pencil by MAC in Smolder - cierna ceruzka na oci
Liquid eyeliner (tekuta ocna linka) - Catrice Waterproof liquid eyeliner
Mascara (spirala) - Lancome Hypnose
Eyebrow pencil by Catrice (for Brunettes) - ceruzka na obocie
Bronzer by Essence (Sun Club for Blondes)
Highlighter (rozjasnovac) - MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell
Lipliner (ceruzka na pery) - MAC Redd
Lipstick (ruz) -  MAC Lady Danger


Viem, ze na uvodonom obrazku k videu vyzeram dost retardovane, ale snad vas to od pozerania neodradi ;) 

I know I look a bit retarded on the tumbnail but I hope it's not going to discourage you from watching ;) 






XOXO SOPHIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment