About Me

My photo
WELCOME TO MY BLOG :) I'm a self-taught make-up artist with over 13 years experience currently living and working in London. Combining a life of a freelancer with working for the best make-up company MAC Cosmetics. I created this blog out of pure PASSION FOR MAKE-UP and started writing it while I was taking some time off from my travels and staying in my hometown in Slovakia and continuing it now from London, (where I settled down for now), enriched with my MAC experience. I really hope you like it. Please don't forget to subscribe and share the page with your friends that might be interested. I'm looking forward to your comments. XOXO SOPHIA

Wednesday 5 December 2012

FACE MASK... PLETOVA MASKA




Mile damy, Dear ladies, 


Pletova maska raz za mesiac, je vynikajuci napad. Ja zboznujem gafrovu masku, dostat ju v lekarni alebo u vasej kozmeticky!!! 
Gafrova maska je dobra na stiahnutie porov, ozviezenie, vypnutie a ukludnenie pleti. Je prijemne chladiva a po umyti je plet viditelne vypnuta a pruznejsia. Je dobra hlavne na mastnejsiu plet, lebo ma protizapalovy ucinok a vyditelne lieci vyrazky. 
Aplikujte na ocistenu plet, nechajte posobit 20-30 minut a oplachnite teplou vodou. Potom pouzite pletovu vodu alebo hydratacny tonik a nakoniec hydratacny krem. Ked mate mastnejsiu plet ako ja, mozte pouzit Biodermu - Sebium Hydra. 

Face mask once a month is a very good idea. I love camphor mask - available in your pharmacy or maybe your beautician can sell you one. 
Camphor mask minimizes pores, refreshes, calms and leaves your skin looking supple. It's probably best for you with oilier skin as it has an anti-immflamatory effect and visibly reduces pimples and redness. 
Apply on clean skin, leave on for 20-30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, apply face tonic and a hydrating moisturiser. I use Bioderma Sebium Hydra.



Ryor - Gafrova maska (only available in Slovakia or Czech republic)







Strictly professional - Hydrating mask with camphor oil
EVELOM - Rescue Mask EVELOM link





Bioderma Sebium Hydra










XOXO SOPHIA  

No comments:

Post a Comment